Are you looking for Accountants for your new Franchise?
We love franchises and are often Accountants for new franchise, we actually love all new businesses to tell you the truth but some of the best business models out there are franchised – but so are some of the worst! At Key Business Accountants we can help you – whether you are a business looking at franchising your model, an existing franchise chain or buying a franchised business we can help you navigate what can be a tricky area.
Our CPA accountants all have experience working with franchises. We can help with a range of services such as the basics;
- Tax returns
- Company or trust set ups for your new business
- Bookkeeping and systems – these days we have mainly moved to cloud based stuff like Xero and QBO but if you want we can help you with MYOB and the older programs too…
through to more advanced topics and services like;
- Advice on if your chosen franchise is for you and your family – all business models are different, often people focus on risk and return but what about lifestyle, the hours and stress involved and how that will effect your family?
- Advice on setting up a franchise business model – especially in terms of pricing and sustainability of your model. Franchising can be a tough proposition to get off the ground as you need to balance the need to charge sustainable fees to new franchisees with your growth plans and pricing expectations of your target franchisees.
- Sales and marketing strategies, so you have a great business, you have sorted all the legals now what?
- Training your franchisees in business basics – either at induction training or at regional or national conferences. On average we train 100-200 new or young business owners at training events all around Australia every single week! – really we do and we do it typically 100% for free….
A handful of the franchises we have worked with;
- Hire a Hubby
- A large range of cleaning franchises
If you want more detailed information on tax and accountants for new franchise here is the specialised info the ATO has published on the area; Franchising & the ATO
If you would like to discuss your business plans we would love to hear from you! Give us a call on 1800 979 888